Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dispatch #7: Ease On Down The Road

I'm now in Kalispell, Montana. Decided to go "off route" yesterday and have shaved about 70 miles off the total trip with this deviation. Here are some photos for you I've been meaning to put up.

Road report in a couple of days.

Beaker here is riding shotgun with me. I'm sasd to report that he's already lost both of his arms.



Here's Chris and Carol from Dispatch #5.

















Cindy and Mark









4-H Horses in Republic














Trestle













I'm looking a little dubious about Idaho





Amazing Idaho Sky













Typical campsite in disarray






Eagle!

3 comments:

stormville said...

ignatzy,
The pictures are great. I am totally, totally jealous. I asked Ms. Stormville if I can bicycle across the US next summer and she said "yes, if Stormville Junior can go with you" (he will be 9 at the time). Somehow I don't think that will happen next summer. We passed through Kalispell a few years ago when we visited Glacier National Park. Nice part of the country. Anyway you are doing great.

Anonymous said...

ethan called today!! of course i was in a meeting.. so good to hear you from high up and far out. thank you for blogging! the stories are great and it helps to know you are safe and sounding full of life. love, trix

Anonymous said...

want more pictures! these are great. this sounds cheesy, but we are so proud of you for getting this far.

fatboy sends his regards...

natasha