Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More Pictures

Photo time.
The first one is about 15 days old. Taken by Chris the day I started the trip. My bike, with gear, weighed approximately 72 pounds. Me, I weighed 213 (Tubby!) I mailed home 14 pounds worth of stuff somewhere in Washington State (Omak, I think). I've already lost about 14 pounds of me weight. Woo!


Awesome Gas Pump art.











On the western slope of Maria's Pass. The locals call it crystal falls. I filled my water bottles here. Tasty tasty water.








Nothing much to say about this photo, except I felt elated to cross the divide that morning.












Just lovley, lovely, I say.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In addition to your other statistics, you ought to add a "total weight lost" as well since it sounds like you're dropping them like old girlfriends. Give that Celebrity Fit Club feel to it!